Resources for Telehealth During COVID-19
- Executive Order 2020-29D | Ohio
- COVID-19 Telehealth FAQs | Ohio
- SAMHSA and DEA’s Guidance for Buprenorphine and Telemedicine During COVID-19 (March 31, 2020)
- Fact sheet: Telehealth Coverage Policies During COVID-19 | Center for Connected Health Policy
- The Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services (OhioMHAS) has developed these memos which include guidance for providing substance use and mental health services via telehealth. OhioMHAS Director Lori Criss shared a memo regarding funding of these services.
- Medicare—administered by CMS—is temporarily paying clinicians to provide telehealth services for beneficiaries residing across the entire country. For more information see this fact sheet.
- FAQs: MAT and Telehealth | State of California’s Department of Health Care Services
- Telehealth FAQs | Cabinet for Health and Family Services, Department for Medicaid Services, Commonwealth of Kentucky (March 25, 2020)