This is a collection of important resources from the federal government relating to substance use disorders. We will continue to update this page as necessary.
- Information about SAMHSA grants:
- Data sources available on SAMHSA website:
- SAMHSA publications
- Information on the Innovation Accelerator Program can be found on the CMS website.
- Informational Bulletins on substance use disorders from the CMS Center for Medicaid and CHIP Services (CMCS):
- Fact sheet on screening, brief intervention, and referral to treatment (SBIRT) in Medicare.