COVID-19 Resources for Healthcare, Residential, and Correctional Facilities
Healthcare Facilities: outpatient, inpatient, long-term care
- The Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services released a plan for reopening in-person behavior health services on May 14, 2020.
- CMS recently released guidelines to communities with low rates of community transmission for the re-opening of healthcare facilities to provide non-emergent non-COVID healthcare visits.
- The CDC has a helpful page providing information and guidance for healthcare facilities
- The CDC has also provided a healthcare facility COVID-19 preparedness assessment checklist which outlines the development of a COVID-19
preparedness plan in hospitals and other healthcare settings.
- CDC’s Guideline for Isolation Precautions: Preventing Transmission of Infectious Agents in Healthcare Settings
- The CDC has released guidance for group homes for individuals with disabilities during COVID-19
- The Illinois Division of Substance Use Prevention and Recovery has released guidance to residential, long-term care, and OTP providers in their state.
- The National Alliance for Recovery Residences (NARR) posted guidance and resources for recovery residences, residents, and staff.
Correctional and Detention Facilities
- The CDC has outlined Guidance on Management of COVID-19 in