Resources for Communities During COVID-19
- The CDC’s Guidance for People with Developmental and Behavioral Disorders During COVID-19
- Search Institute has developed a checklist for building developmental relationships during the COVID-19 crisis
- Rhode Island sent a letter to business owners and employers advising them in best practices to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and respond to theoutbreak.
- The Director of the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), Dr. Nora Voklow, has outlined the potential risks to people who smoke or use drugs during the COVID-19 pandemic
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has provided an FAQ page which includes questions and answers about diagnostic testing, food safety, healthcare professionals, and specific audiences.